July 20'ers Out There

cypanther
on 1/29/09 2:06 am - Houston, TX
Hey,
 I'm seeing if the 20'ers are still out there and wanting to hear yalls success stories so far. I'm doing good im down to my last 5 lbs and now I need to focus on toning up the body for summer and a Hawaii trip in a year, but the main point is I hate the flabby skin. Just checkin to see if yall are out there and hoping yall are enjoying the new you...

Claire
4Synergy
on 6/1/09 2:14 am - Chester, VA
Hey Lady,
I am with you - the skin is horrible for me. Though I am a HAPPY size 6 - I am not happy with these "squish-ies" ... that is what I call the excess skin spots.  My upper-under-arms, inner thighs, the area I think is suppose to be my butt (lower cheeks) and those beloved "breasts" that disappeared - early on.

I need about $12000 to make my dreams come true - total body skin removal and a slight breat lift.  (smile)

To the gastric bypass - I say - I would do it again TEN TIMES!! I am grateful and healthy and I wouldn't give that up for anything.  However, the desire to "clean-up" the skin and finish polishing up the job - is my dream.
~Synergy
cypanther
on 7/22/11 12:12 am - Houston, TX
 I can't believe I strayed away from this site. Now it's 2011.  Still working on toning that skin and trying to maintain a health lifestyle. It's been hard to adjust to my last years in college and excersising and eating. I'm about ten pounds over my goal weight but I'm slowly making a comeback. 

How are you doing in 2011 4Synergy?
4Synergy
on 11/14/11 1:58 am - Chester, VA
I know!!  I have stayed away too long as well.  I had to have a total knee replacement in Dec. 2010.  Was out of work for about 4 months to heal.  Gained weight during that time.  Now, trying to figure out how I gained it!  My eating habits are "bad" in that since the bypass ... I have never been able to eat more than one of "our size" meals a day.  I prefer to drink my CIB, even though its been over 4 years since the surgery.  Now, just trying to figure out how to loose what I gained.  Perhaps I should go back on the liver-shrinking diet and start there???  I don't look bad ... I just want to back to 150lbs.
4Synergy
on 7/10/10 6:18 am - Chester, VA
Hey There,
Well its been a while since you posted "July 20'ers" out there.
How are you doing today in 2010? smile
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 615 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1368 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 917 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 795 views