Need Back on Track!

cathsorenson
on 10/6/09 12:53 pm - Osage, IA
I had RNY on July 24, 2007! I did Great! Started at 295 got down to 152, for the last few months I was noticing my clothes feeling tighter.  I have been so busy with life that I didnt even take the time to step on a scale.  Awful I know! We have adopted 3 children ages 20 months, 3 and 4 years old which was just final a couple weeks ago. The 3 and 4 year old have ADHD, and some signs of Autism, the baby was just diagnosed Epileptic so to make a long story short life this summer has been crazy! Well I went to the dr the other day and they weighed me and I was SHOCKED I asked the nurse to see what I weight last time I had been there which was December 2008 and was at 162 I am not at 195 :( NOT HAPPY at all!!! Please I need help to get back on track! I still can not eat alot, don't do bread at all.  I did put myself on a diet yesterday and trying to stay at or around 1000 calories and got on the treadmill today and literally ran for 15 minutes. Now my body is sore! Any idea's?? and I could use some major support from anyone that would be interested! I need to get 50 pounds off! I wanted to have a tummy tuck come february :(

Cathy
sallyone
on 10/25/09 12:35 am - DIberville, MS
 WOW you have a busy life.    BUT now is the time to start taking care of YOU.

Jump back on the bandwagon.... (shhhhh... I need to jump back on too... LOL)

I had surgery 7/31/07... went from 395 down to 218 today... my lowest was 194 (4 pounds from goal)  I had back surgery in January after being stuck in bed for over a month...arrgghh... and my weight just stabalized here... but I dont wanna be here... LOL

So jump back on with me... :-)

Susan

Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 619 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1371 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 923 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 801 views