Need your help and support!!

jensipe13
on 10/23/08 11:57 pm
Ok.  I had surgery on july 18th 2008, just rounding out 3 months.  my weight lose has pretty much stopped moving.  i lost 1 lb last week.  1 lb the week before.  and so on.  i'm losing my pep, i think.  i've been working out 3-4 days a week.  i'm trying my hardest to get at least 60 grams of protein today.  the only thing i'm having a problem with is getting my fluids in.  yestereday was the beginning of me  jumping on that horse again and really trying.  i'm down 70lbs since the week before surgery.   any feedback would be helpful. thanks so much!  jen.
THENEWLAURA
on 10/24/08 8:46 am - Katy, TX
I had my surgery July 7th so I am right with you. I have lost 58 pounds since the surgery so you are doing great!!

I have a friend that had the same problem that you are writing about. She did not like water and could not get the fluids in. Her doctor told her that she had to find a way to get in the fluids. She added lemon to her water and within a week she started losing again.
Water plays an important key to weight loss. I keep a Styrofoam cup of water at my desk and drink it all day long. Try it, maybe it will give you the jump start you need.

Don't get down, at least you are losing weight. I get impatient sometimes so I know where you are coming from.

Anytime you need to talk, email me.

Laura
Laura

Surgery:275/Current:146/Goal:145
I love this quote from Woody Allen...........

"I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens".
sasecajon
on 10/29/08 4:42 am
just had my surgery july 15 th and i just got of hospital  last wednsday  had emergency surgery tuesday from obstructed bowel, scar tissue grew over my bowels and shut them down  WOW!!!!  hope that dont happen to you but back to the weight...before surgery my highest weight was 280--285 i weighed yesterday 228 i was not losing but all of a sudden its like my stomach must have healed and shrunk its seems im not that hungry but i am trying to get all my fluids in which is very hard to dooo... But at 1 month my lost weight was 20lbs 2nd month maybe up to 30 and stayed there for weeks just started dropping weight ....everyone is different.  ive been craving fruits and eating all veggies in stirfry everyday..   something i never did before.....love my life.... keep doing what you are doing soundslike  your just going on a plateau or maybe not.. be patient and good luck
jensipe13
on 10/29/08 6:12 am
oh my, shut them down????!!  thats very scary.  what were the symptoms?  i'm glad you are ok.  please take care.
Most Active
Recent Topics
THREE YEARS!!
THENEWLAURA · 1 replies · 1635 views
Anniversary
Ms TJ P. · 1 replies · 738 views
Today is my 2 year Rebirth date
Renee W. · 1 replies · 857 views
TWO YEARS DOWN!
THENEWLAURA · 0 replies · 775 views
Coming up on 2 years out.
Mandy_ · 2 replies · 752 views