I drive myself Crazy!

THENEWLAURA
on 11/24/08 9:51 pm - Katy, TX
Why do I do this?

I browse through the WLS Grads Forum and get down thinking of the struggles that lay ahead. I was never this way before the surgery. I was always the person that was so positive. Always living in the moment and thankful for each day.

I worry myself to death about gaining the weight back and being the person I was before. Don't get me wrong I know my weight will always be something that I have to continually watch and the surgery is a tool.

WHY DO I WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED AND MAY NEVER HAPPEN TO ME???

I have to slow down and remember that I am doing well and have changed many of the bad habits that I had only 4 months ago. I try to get the bad thoughts out as soon as they enter my pea sized head, but sometimes it is hard.

Laura

Surgery:275/Current:146/Goal:145
I love this quote from Woody Allen...........

"I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens".
Michele S.
on 11/27/08 3:26 pm
You are not the only one!!!  Much has changed in 4 months and it takes time to adjust.  I son't thik I ralized how unhappy with myself I was until I got to where I am now and I am terrified of going back.  I hope that will help keep me on the right track.  I found a picture of my self a little over a year ago and it spoke volumes about how I feel abput it and how far I have come.

Just so you arn't swelling on it, I think it is "normal" (what ever that really is lol)

Hope everyting is going well!!

Michele S.
Kitrina
on 12/11/08 12:28 am - smalltown, KY
I know exactly what you mean, I do the same thing plus I always feel like I am not losing enough weight.
Most Active
Recent Topics
THREE YEARS!!
THENEWLAURA · 1 replies · 1636 views
Anniversary
Ms TJ P. · 1 replies · 740 views
Today is my 2 year Rebirth date
Renee W. · 1 replies · 859 views
TWO YEARS DOWN!
THENEWLAURA · 0 replies · 776 views
Coming up on 2 years out.
Mandy_ · 2 replies · 754 views