Plastic Surgery Complications

Laura_Illinois
on 12/23/10 11:01 pm - Morris, IL
My plastic surgery did not go as scheduled. I ended up having MAJOR complications. I was put on blood thinners too soon after surgery and ended up having internal bleeding. I was sent to ICU and given 9 blood transfusions. My original 3 day stay turned into a 14 nightmare. I'm finally home. Thank God and thank you for any of you who included me in your prayers. They worked.

I've never been so happy to be at home holding down my own couch. I don't know if I'll be able to make it to Mom's house for Christmas, but at least I'm out of the hospital.

I have to say, I feel like I made a foolish decision to have alll this plastic surgery. The only thing I really needed repaired was my incisional hernia. I could have lived with the saggy skin and boobs. That's what push-up bras are for, right? I'm a divorced mom and my kid almost lost me. I thought I was going to end up like Kanye West's mom for a day or two.

Merry Christmas everybody. Hug you loved ones.

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

sexyshoediva
on 12/27/10 7:23 am - OH
I'm sorry to hear about the complications.  Glad you are home now.  I hope you heal fast and soon. 
Laura_Illinois
on 12/27/10 1:25 pm - Morris, IL
Thanks you. Me too!

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

georgiapeachinla
on 12/29/10 12:40 am, edited 12/30/10 1:26 am
Laura...
I just want you to know.. that God laid you on my heart.. and I'm glad I listen to him.. I prayed the biggest pray possible on your day of surgery, and I just want you to know that you were never alone on that table.. now you get we'll.. I consider you my friend on this web.. and I came to the decision for myself that i would just deal with a little stomach puff, and a little jiggly BOOB's..I choose this decision because my body didn't do well with the anesthesia..but what you decided was best for you so no regrets on that.. thank God for his grace you are fine though.. but even if you never had plastic surgery or not.. YOU are such a beautiful lady inside and out.. ant NOW your no longer a divorced mom... YOUR A SEXY MOMMA..LOL... I will call you on New Year Eve to see how ya doing.. is around 6' o'clock good?? take care

MUCH LOVE..
Georgiapeachinla!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

IRAYD8U
on 12/30/10 12:58 am - MONTICELLO, MN
Wow Laura!  I'm just reading this now and hoping you are still home and doing well!  I'm sorry this experience was less than great for you!  Please update us when you are feeling better!
                    HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 820 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 702 views
Still trucking along