Deleted message

Laura_Illinois
on 2/22/11 11:40 pm, edited 3/24/11 11:31 pm - Morris, IL
Message deleted

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

luanne711
on 2/27/11 9:50 am - Bradford, PA
Laura, I'm sorry that you're having these problems.  Hang in there girl.  Hopefully, things will get better for you,.

Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
Laura_Illinois
on 2/27/11 9:53 pm - Morris, IL
luanne711
on 2/28/11 12:45 pm - Bradford, PA
so do you feel as though you didn't do a thorough enough research on the surgeon?  Do you think it was them?
Luanne

is 150.00.                   
Laura_Illinois
on 2/28/11 9:10 pm - Morris, IL
luanne711
on 2/28/11 11:19 pm - Bradford, PA
OMG - that's horrible.  Well, keep us posted as to what's going on.  I'm sorry you are going through this.
Luanne

is 150.00.                   
Laura_Illinois
on 2/28/11 11:37 pm - Morris, IL
sexyshoediva
on 3/18/11 8:08 am - OH
sorry to here you are having so many problems.  Doctors can't admit they made a mistake or even apologize because if you decided to sue,  you can use there admission against them.  It's giving me a lot to think about because I am supposed to return to my surgeon in April to discuss a tummy tuck.  I really want one and a breast lift, but I don't want to pay for it for the rest of my life.  Plus my bypass surgeon wants to do it.  He was an excellent bariatric surgeon, but does that mean he can do plastic surgery?  Don't know.  But thanks for the warning.  I'm gonna think about it more.
get better soon

georgiapeachinla
on 3/20/11 8:07 pm, edited 3/23/11 8:48 am
Hey Laura,
I'm so sorry for what happen to you, all that matters now is that you are getting better. But I'm glad you post this very intimate view, it help me view myself what is important... HAPPY becasue I'm healthy & and loving my daughter.. no life is giving or promised... But you are right that DOC could have made a huge error.. sometimes they feel like they are God and in the process put the patient at risk..BIG HUGS LAURA..I miss you..GOD BLESS.. you are in my prayers..

Much LOVE,
Lisa
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Laura_Illinois
on 3/24/11 11:40 pm - Morris, IL

Hi Lisa,

How'd you survive your first Illinois winter? This was an BAD one.

I decided to remove the "old" post. Probably not a good idea to have it on a public forum incase I need to make some decisions about what happened to me. It may be too late already.

When the weather warms up, you should definitely check out the Morton Arboretum in Lisle. They have beautiful fields of daffodils and flowering trees. They have wonderful walking and biking paths, and no cougars!

When I lived out that way, I had a membership so I could  go anytime I wanted to. It's so beautiful and serene. Sending love and prayers, Laura

It was good to hear from you. Take care.

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 820 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 702 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 937 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1021 views
4 Years!