Two weeks today

Teresa2077
on 7/29/10 3:25 pm
I've lost 26 lbs from the preop diet plus since surgery.  16 of them since surgery.

I had some really hard days and more than once asked myself "What have I done to myself!!""

But today was really good and my surgeon said I look great and healthy and it is all up hill now.

(my bras are about to fall off and my shoes are too big)

Michelle R.
on 7/31/10 10:20 am - Spencer, MA
Teresa,

Glad to here things are going better for you, I am just 3 days post op and cant wait to be on the losing side again, I lost about 10 pounds in the weeks leading to my surgery, but weighed myself today when I got home and am up by 4 pounds, I know that this is water gain from the IV, but it was discouraging to see a jump in weight after 3 days of really not eating.

I can't wait to join you on the losing side, I couldnt stand wearing my bra home from the hospital today, so hopefully the pain on my upper left stonach will subside soon.

Thank you for keeping us posted on your success and letting us know that is does get better when we are having a bad day.

Michelle

"Taking one day at a time, knowing my future is bright!"

Starting/Heighest Weight :  266
Surgury date:  July 29. 2010

leesaleesa
on 8/1/10 11:45 am - San Marcos, CA
How funny I just now realized after reading your blog that I too had "bra problems" the other day at work..both straps were slipping on a bra that usually suffocates my shoulders....how awesome that I was continously pulling them up now I know I need to adjust them.  DUH
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anybody can start today and make a new ending!!"

BankerRad
on 8/4/10 2:56 am - Fullerton, CA
Lap Band on 07/08/10 with
Thats funny. My support group told me to focus on usual things. The other day I noticed that my shoes felt loose an also that my toe ring was really big.

Most Active
Recent Topics