JULY 27TH

Beth_Buffy
on 7/9/11 11:24 am - cicero, NY
IS MY DATE HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE LOSERS BENCH

Ladyd01
on 7/11/11 1:59 am
My date is July 21st and just started pre-op diet this am and am kinda getting hungry, but decided to blog some to take my mind off food. All of the support groups I have been to say you appetite goes away after surgery for awhile which for me will be a blessing. Seem to be hungry all the time anymore I guess it's nerves. Good luck to you and God speed you to you weight loss goal.
KauaiLulu
on 7/14/11 1:28 pm - HI
 Can't wait.  My date is the 27th, too!  You'll be in my thoughts.  Let's slim down together.  Yea!!!!
Enjoying the journey......

Jennifer M.
on 7/14/11 2:50 pm - TX
Well we are all going to start our journey on the same day, lol. My date is also on the 27th!! Congrats and good luck to you both! Im sooo excited, and cant wait to start my journey!
avenalsmom
on 7/25/11 10:44 pm
 One more day!  So excited for all of you!  Be positive and you'll do great!  Remember, chill your Mag Citrate and try not to taste it.  Use your incentive spirometer like they tell you even though it's not easy at first. It gets better. Must work your lungs. Pneumonia is evil!  

My best advice to you is to walk as much as possible.  Your gown is ugly, your hair is crazy, and I swear NOBODY cares!  Walking is the best thing ever.  It's like a tiny shuffle at first, then your zooming around with your IV pole.  It churns all those damn gas bubbles wreaking havoc on your insides and you feel stronger every time.  As you walk around the nurses' station, you feel them trying not to look at  you because they know you feel lousy and  then when you get good they cheer you on!  

Good Luck. God Bless.  See you on the other side! 
Lap Band 12/6/06. Band Removed 6/18/10. RNY 7/15/11.  GAME ON!!!         
Appletini3232
on 7/26/11 2:39 pm - CA
My date is also July 27th a bit nervous and supper excited. Good luck to us all Yay!!

Appletini3232

Most Active
Recent Topics