Almost 1 year folks! How is it going?

duckheadz
on 7/10/12 6:33 am - MN
I didn't know there was a forum for just our surgery month! exciting! I wish I had found this a long time ago!  My weight loss has slowed WAY down, about 2-3 pounds each month for the past 3 months, and I find I go up about 5-6 pounds, then down 7-8 over the course of a month. It's MADDENING and I'm HOPING it's related to hormones/birth control changes.  I run 40 minutes a day plus I do cross training dvd's 2-3 times a week. I eat about 1100-1300 calories a day of very healthy foods - whole grains, lean meats, cheeses, veggies/fruit and tons of water.  I can't think of anything else to do to lose weight so I am just keeping on and working out more when I can.  I am 14 pounds away from a normal BMI weight and I just wi**** would go already! Frustrating but I also know that I'm healthy and active and it will either come off or not, I am doing my best at this point. 

How has everyone else's journey gone?
VSG Surgery Date 7/18/11    19 pounds lost pre-surgery  

End of 2011 Goal - 200  
faatima34
on 7/26/12 12:08 am - MI
Today Is my 1 year anniversary. Im still FAT! Ive lost 100lbs.  What was your starting weight?
duckheadz
on 7/26/12 6:52 am - MN
100 pounds is awesome!!  Don't you feel so much better?  My starting weight was 280.  The first 75 came off pretty easy, the next 30 was tough.  But worth it, so very worth it.  How about you?
faatima34
on 7/26/12 9:21 am - MI
Yes its worth it... But my starting weight was 377 Now im at 273lbs. I was at your starting point. So I still have a LONG road ahead of me.
Most Active
Recent Topics