Recent Posts

MsAReed86
on 6/1/11 1:04 am - IL
Topic: RE: Any other July Buddies out there?

Congratulations!!! I too am taking that step towards the losers bench. My surgery is scheduled for July 12th, I 've gone through my psych eval, sleep tests, and completed my required support groups. I was orginally scheduled for June 21st but something came up with my surgeon and he had to reschedule. Now I'm patiently waiting!
Good luck and I wish you the best with whatever procedure you choose!

scorpiozprincess
on 5/30/11 3:57 am - NY
Revision on 06/07/11 with
Topic: RE: Any other July Buddies out there?
HI IM DUE TO HAVE A REVISION ON JULY 11 2011 JUS IN TIME FOR THE SUMMER...CONGRATS TO U HUN
Kaysmommy
on 5/29/11 12:00 am - Silver City, NM
Topic: Any other July Buddies out there?
Hi I'm Aimee. I'm going to be having WLS in July. I have been through my seminar and done my psych eval already. Next week I can schedule my pre-op appointment with my surgeon, then he can do the surgery as soon as a week out from there. Although I can have surgery done in June, I'm waiting for July so my husband will be home with me. I'm lucky to have insurance and a military hospital that does not have any pre surgery weight maintenance. Then only 1 week of a liquid diet before surgery. I'm still torn between RNY and ther Sleeve. I had my mind set on RNY till my seminar. My surgeon will do either one, but I'm waiting for our 1 on 1 to decide. I just want to make the best decision for me.

I've already started a protien shake a day. Also I am totally off caffeine ( I've never been a coffee drinker, but tea and soda is my love). Also I've started eating smaller portions, and protien rich and low carb food. thankfully at my seminar I met a nice gal who is going to be having surgery the first part of July too. So I have someone local who will be right there with me in out journey.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Most Active
Recent Topics