Does anyone post here??

Tracy A.
on 7/30/06 7:15 am - Hammond, WI
Sure doesn't appear so. Only 2 posts in 2006. Oh well!!! Tracy A.
Christy H.
on 9/3/06 1:28 pm - Atwater, CA
I think more of us need to post. Listen...we have made it 5 years now. Do you suppose that many that are at 5 years have gained or slipped that they no longer even try or do you think that they have totally moved on and don't access support groups????? Christy
Tracy A.
on 9/4/06 11:07 am - Hammond, WI
Hi Christy, I agree more of us need to post... we face different challenges being 5 years out. The dreaded regain... which can sneak up on ya if you aren'****ching. The honeymoon is over and it is truly time to work the tool. I spend most of my time on the WLS Grads messsage board. The folks there are wonderful and most are a couple of years post op and a handful are 5 years out. I hope to see you over on the WLS Grad message board, cause it sure doesn't look like much is happening on this one. Tracy A.
lostitall
on 8/9/07 11:42 pm - Largo, FL
Hi Tracey, would love to hear from any of you, especially the ones that have been out a while. I had the gastric bypass Oct 15, 2001, have kept off almost 135-140 pds, started at 278, now right at 140's, up and down a few pounds. Would love to hear about you and others journeys, just moved to Fl 2 years ago, Susie
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 Year update!
LIZA B. · 0 replies · 602 views
My nine year update
macrobin · 1 replies · 655 views
Where are you ladies?
thestylest · 0 replies · 751 views