Attention potential WLS patient

sheila V.
on 8/29/04 11:31 am - florala, al
Be aware, this is not a permenant solution to weight loss. You will gain it back. BE AWARE, that this is a starting point to help you feel better. Please invest time in learning behavior modification and diet modification.THis only a temporary solution. You have to do the rest.
macrobin
on 9/28/04 5:35 am
Sheila, I agree with you, this is NOT a permanent solution to weight loss. It is only a tool to HELP you get to where you want to be. However, please be aware of your statement, ' you WILL gain it back'. That is NOT true for everyone! The correct statement should be, 'if you go back to your prior eating habits, it is very probable that you will gain back most, if not all of your weight'. To say that you 'WILL' gain ALL of your weight back is not a true statement. Granted, most of us do gain some weight back, but most of us don't gain ALL of it back. I've learned on my own that if I don't stick to a protein and vegetable regimen that I will gain weight at 3 years out. However, to gain 175 pounds back totally, seems inconceivable, and not probable. Your intentions were in the right place, but please watch your wording! Not EVERYONE gains ALL their weight back! Thanks and God bless! Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 Year update!
LIZA B. · 0 replies · 604 views
My nine year update
macrobin · 1 replies · 659 views
Where are you ladies?
thestylest · 0 replies · 754 views