Can I get a tummy tuck if..........?

tinyjo
on 3/27/08 1:44 pm - Griffin, GA
I had my gastric bypass surgery in August of 2002, I lost 140 pounds, going from 358 to 218. I have gained back about 40, but have seemed to be able to maintain there. I carried most of my weight in my breast and upper and lower abdomen. When losing weight it came off mostly in my face, neck, arms, legs and butt, still leaving large breasts and a large area of abdominal fat. Can a plastice surgeon remove most of this fat while doing a tummy tuck? I would lose down to 200 lbs, before having the surgery, but that will still leave a lot of abdominal fat. I don't want to lose more than this, as my arms and legs aren't to bad looking and I feel good and can move about comfortably. My panni hangs very low over the crotch area, and everyone knows the problems with odor and rashes, and I believe this heavy weight I carry around on the front of my body is what's causing very bad backaches. Has anyone out there had a tummy tuck where lots of skin and fat have been removed? I live in Georgia and would probably go to Atlanta for surgery, can anyone recommend a top notch surgeon in this area? Thanks for anyone's help and God bless!
Most Active