17 month update

Kathy_P
on 1/21/04 3:42 am - Woodbridge, VA
I had my WLS on 8/2/02 and have dropped a total of 189lbs since surgery and a total of 260 before surgery! I no longer have diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea and have GAINED a ton in the self esteem dept.! I am loving life like I never knew I could and am now looking forward to the next stage in my life - Plastic Surgery. I am awaiting insurance approval any day now and I have plans to travel to Brazil later this year for everything that my insurance company won't pay for. I am soooooooo excited!!! For those out there who have not yet begun their journey you are about to imbark on a "Fantastic journey" like nothing you've ever even dreamt about. Keep your head high and keep smiling and you'll be the beautiful butterfly that you've always wanted to be Kathy P
cindy E.
on 1/27/04 10:25 pm - hudson, FL
Outstanding weight loss!! Way to go girl! I am in the process of appealing my surgery. Can I ask about your plastic surgery? How do you know who is a good surgeon in Brazil? Are they a lot cheaper? Are you taking someone along to look out for you? I am a long way off since I haven't even had the surgery yet. Just hope filled thinking. Thank you for your input. Cindy
Alice W.
on 1/30/04 1:38 am - Long Island, NY
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS~~ Dream what you want to dream...... Go where you want to go...... Be what you want to be because you have only one life and only one chance to do all the things you want to!! You are doing an awesome job. You are an inspiration to us all.~~WEIGH TO GO! Alice W
Kathy_P
on 2/5/04 1:04 am - Woodbridge, VA
I've got my approval for PS so I am having my TT w/hernia repair and mons lift on 3/8! Wish me luck!!! Also I've got a surgery date in Brazil on 6/9 which I am totally excited about as well. Rio here I come!!! Kathy P
Most Active