I'm OKAY!

Elle Felts
on 1/31/04 10:35 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
I am doing okay, but struggling to get off my last 10 pounds. I want to snack all the time. I do wonderful all day at work, but as soon as I hit the door at home, I want to EAT! What's with all this? I hope you all are doing well and it would be great to hear from some of you. Loretta
Kathy_P
on 2/5/04 1:01 am - Woodbridge, VA
I too find myself looking for snacks once I get home and have found this to help: I set my coffee maker to make me a pot of coffee when I arrive home from work. I drink a large 20oz cup which really helps to take the hunger away and then I get out of the kitchen. (I get home around 3:30 pm. and this helps me get to dinnertime around 5:30-6) I do this during the day as well...can you tell I;m a huge coffee lover? I do drink only decaf by the way! Hope this helps! Kathy P PS - you could drink decaf herb tea or have a cup of hot chicken broth or soup that might give you the same effect.
Elle Felts
on 5/2/04 10:58 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to have to give this a try.....
mcoccia
on 10/17/04 4:18 am - cumberland, ri
im the same way... when i get home from work or school i just want to eat... most of the time im not even hungry.. i just try to do something else. if im occupied im not thinking about food.... it usually helps.
Most Active