154.. and still goingggggg..

mcoccia
on 10/20/04 3:32 am - cumberland, ri
well, its been 2 years since surgery... and the past two months ive stayed exactly the same. not a budge at all. so, i decided to join weigh****chers, im on the point system.. today is my first day counting points, and its not too bad... im very excited. i really cant wait to start losing again... its the best feeling in the world.. im very motivated and focused... IM GOING TO GET TO GOAL! i want to lose about 60 more pounds and ill be happy. my question is... has anyone else seeked out other weight loss plans to get over the hump.... since the first year or so the weight just flys off... im interested in your feedback
SherylR
on 12/14/05 3:39 pm - Richlands, NC
Hey Melissa, I haven't started used another weight loss plan, but weigh****chers is a good motivator so I'm sure you'll do well. Just remember to make protein the main part of your meals. I'm having a hard time loosing my last 20 lbs, so I understand. I have to get my behind back in the gym, I know that's my problem. Let me know if it works please, maybe I'll end up going also... Sheryl
Most Active