Almost 2 1/2 years..........

Elle Felts
on 12/12/04 11:48 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
and I'm still able to lose weight. I kept having a 3-5 pound flucuation in weight gain, but then all of a sudden........I dropped 5 pounds and have kept it off. Anyone gaining weight these days.....I seem to have to work really hard to keep it off. What about ya'll??? Anyone having any signficant weight loss after 2 years out? Happy holidays, Elle
scrappenmom
on 1/8/05 7:47 am - Washington, MO
Elle: I am 2 1/2 years out as well. I, for the past 6 months or more keep fluctuating between 182 and 185. I can't seem to get that last 10 pounds off which is all I want to loose. I haven't "gained" weight permanently but the fluctuating is frustrating at times. I recently joined Curves in hopes that a little more exercise will help. I find that I seem to eat more frequently than I used to. I don't seem to drink as much water and I did from the beginning. Do you have any of these issues to deal with? Any suggestions? Darlene
marie H.
on 1/25/05 5:51 am - L'Anse, MI
Hi Darlene, I'm glad i found you guys, I remember my doctor saying it was a tool, but lately i have been thinking that the tool needs recharging(HA HA) I to came close to goal but that extra 15 lbs wouldn't go. I now balance between a 10 lbs different lose &gain, i wonder what i can do to help it get over to the lose column, I joined a weight training class and hope that might make a differents? I wonder if the cottage cheese test still works for telling the size of the stomach? Marie
LaVon H.
on 8/23/05 8:03 am - ATHENS, AL
What is the cottage cheese test?
Belinda W.
on 3/13/05 12:19 pm - Monticello, MS
Hello there u gorgeous one! I waivered around 123-125 about 9 months eating anything I wanted. Then over the last few months I krept back up to 135, but perfectly ok with me. Cut back the teeniest bit on my carbs & have dropped to 131-132. This is ideal for me. I think I'm gonna see if I can throw in a little exercise & not have to worry about losing to much again. I do still have those size 0-2 jeans on hand if needed. But I fill out my 3-4's really well now. Some of my wrinkles have plumped back up! Yep girl, it looks like this is pretty much gonna be a waivering situation from now on. But I think as long we don't make any drastic changes, we're gonna be just fine!
SherylR
on 12/14/05 3:40 pm - Richlands, NC
Hey Elle, I'm a little over 3 years out and just started gaining weight. I had to have a hysterectomy in February 2005 and had to stop working out for 4 months and began taking Premerin. I've lost 217 lbs, but have gained 5 back in the past 2 months - yikes! I am going to try and go back to eating only proteins and vegetables and see how that goes. I'll keep you posted. If you have any success please let me know. I'm also getting my behind back into the gym, I'm sure that attributed to this also. With Christmas here and all these goodies around it's going to be hard, but I have to get back on the right track. Good luck!!! Sheryl
Most Active