I have a NEW date-8/12/03

Debby Herman
on 7/10/03 3:23 am - Reno, NV
The surgeons office called and my new date is August 12th!! I am so excited that is only 32 days away!! The countdown is on!
Mary J.
on 7/10/03 5:45 am - Chicago, IL
Deb - I am only 15 days later. I will be thinking of you on that date. Good luck. Mary
Jacqueline N.
on 7/10/03 6:48 am - Pulaski, WI
Hi Debby, Congrats on your surgery date. Mine is August 4th. I cant wait and yet a bit nervous tooo. I will send a prayer on your date. God Bless you hugssssssssss Jackie
patricia M.
on 7/10/03 10:35 am - slaughters, ky
Debby, "CONGRATULATIONS" on your new "surgery date" that is mine also. just 4 1/2 weeks away. i wish you a "speedy" recovery free from any problems or complications. "GOD BLESS" Patricia
Sandra L.
on 7/10/03 12:22 pm - Nashville, tn
Debbie That is my date also!!! I hope that you have a speedy recovery. Sandra
Patty P.
on 7/10/03 2:23 pm - San Diego, CA
Congradulations I have a date too August 11, here we go!!!!!!!!!!!
Suzzanne D.
on 7/11/03 3:10 am - Strongsville, OH
Debby, congrats on getting your date for the 12th. The time will fly. Everyone who has an August date for surgery, good luck. There seems to be a lot of us. I just got off the phone with the surgeons office and I have a tenative date for the 6th of August, if the surgeon is in agreement. I will find out on the 18th of July. God Bless all here who wait for health. Lord grant us peace and patience and let us know that we are in your hands and that there is no safer place to be right now. Suzza
Arvella
on 7/12/03 3:43 am - Cross Hill, SC
Hi Debby,WOW Congratulations, We have the same surgery date. I just wanted to wish the Best and I will be think of you.
peanutpatty
on 7/13/03 5:28 am - Midlothian, TX
Hi Debby, My date is also August 12th. I started crying at work last week just thinking about the changes in my life (good and bad) that will be taking place. I am placing my faith in God and I know things will work out. Best of luck to you.
kimberly J.
on 7/13/03 10:02 am - centre, al
Hi Debbie..we share the same wls birthday..i will be thinking of everyone who is having surgery on the 12th before i go into surgery..i hope i will be drugged up afterwards!!!! i wish you and everone else the best!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 888 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 773 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1024 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views