23DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!

CHRISTINE O.
on 7/13/03 4:40 am - WINFIELD PARK, NJ
I ONLY HAVE 23 DAYS TO GO AND I AM GETTING ANXIOUS. I WISH A I HAD SOMEONE TO RELATE TO ON LINE, MY FAMILY NEVER TALKS OR NEVER EVEN DISCUSSES SURGERY WITH ME. THE ONLY PLACE I GET COMFORT IS AT THIS SITE AND ESPECIALLY THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS. I READ ALOT I PROFILES AND KNOW IM NOT ALONE AND THE THINGS I AM FEELING ARE THE SAME AS OTHERS. A FRIEND OF MINE IS GOING THROUG ALL THE STEPS TO HAVE SURGERY AND I HAVE BEEN HELPING HIM, TO KEEP ME OCCUPIED. WELL WANT TO SAY THANK GOD FOR AMOS, WHERE WOULD WE ALL BE NOW WITHOUT THIS SUPPORT!!!!!!!!! LOL TO ALL OF YOU CHRISITNE OULDS MY SURGERY DATE IS AUGUST 4TH, 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jacqueline N.
on 7/13/03 7:54 am - Pulaski, WI
Hi Christine, I am having surgery the same day. I am feeling the same way. My family has not talked much about it and I think in someways they think I am not doing the right thing. But they dont understand what it is like to be heavy and go throu the things that I have. If you would like to chat more email me or I do have yahoo user name is tifkimsam, it is the same on AOL. GOD BLESS YOU and I wish you well on your day. Hugssssssssssssssss Jackie
Tiffy C.
on 7/13/03 8:52 am - TN
Keep your chin up! The big day is almost here. I'll keep you in my payers! Good luck and see you on the loosing side.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 888 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 773 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1023 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views