August 5th woohoo!!!

Shanna H.
on 7/15/03 4:39 am - La Pine, OR
I am so excited. I only started the journey on July 1st and I am having the surgery in August. I am also having the surgery on my best friends birthday and mom and dad's anniversary. What a day to celebrate!!! I could use some angel buddies to help me along the way as I am scared but I am scared to die if I don't have the surgery. I am 32, 5'5" and 360. I want to get to 180 if possible. I know there is so much to do, but I am so preoccupied with the surgery itself. I need to get out of this mode and get jiggy with it. Anyways, prayers to all and hope to chat soon. Shanna Dr. Archer, Bend, Oregon 360/300/250/180 BMI 61
Shawn R.
on 7/15/03 5:16 am - Lansing, MI
Congrats! Your surgery is just 2 days before mine. I am feeling excited, nervous, anxious, happy, etc. Blessings to you on your journey.
Jacqueline N.
on 7/15/03 5:48 am - Pulaski, WI
Hi Shanna, I am having my surgery the day before yours. God Bless you on your path to the losing side. Prayers with you. If you would like to chat my email is [email protected] hugssssssssssss Jackie
1800Bev
on 7/15/03 2:01 pm - Somewhere, CA
Congratulations and best wishes for a speedy recovery. I pray you have an easy Journey free of complications.
Michele Peck
(Warwick now)

on 7/16/03 1:08 am - Redding, CA
Congratulations Shanna. My surgery is just a day before you. I live in Redding CA and have to travel 3 hrs to Modesto for my surgery. I want to get down to 180 as well. I am between 315 and 325 now depending on how swollen I am the day I weigh. I can't wait to get rid of this adema, they said it should go away when I lose the weight. Well good luck and I hope to keep on how your doing.
Donna J.
on 7/16/03 9:49 am - Park Rapids, MN
Congratulations on your date same day as mine. I'm having mine IN Park Rapids, Mn can hardly wait for it to be over so I can walk without pain. good Luck God Bless....... Donna
Rhonda Y.
on 7/16/03 9:54 am - Fairmont, WV
Congrats on your date!! I too am having my surgery on August 5. I can't believe how quickly the day is coming. I feel like I have so much to do before that I just don't know where to start. Good luck on your journey, hopefully we can both reach our goals!! I'm starting at 326 and hope to be at 180, with a lot of work we can do it!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 880 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 766 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1018 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 789 views