JULY 16 to AUG 25th

Vicki V.
on 7/15/03 11:51 pm - Aurora Naperville, IL
Never thought I'd be posting on the August surgery board! My surgery was supposed to be TODAY July 16th but yesterday I was given a date for August 25th...So Hellooo August cousins!
Shawn R.
on 7/16/03 12:17 am - Lansing, MI
Oh Vicki, I feel so bad for you. I know how frustrating it is to have to follow up on EVERY detail throught this whole process. You have every right to be angry. It SHOULD be the responsibility of the doctor's office to order you CPAP. But on a happier note...Welcome to August. I will keep you in my prayers that you will have to face no more gliches...have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery.
Michele Peck
(Warwick now)

on 7/16/03 1:44 am - Redding, CA
Sorry to hear about the postponed date, I'm sure it's very upsetting. I know it would be to me. I worry aobut that all the time. Keep your head up though August is just around the corner.
vorth
on 7/16/03 3:45 am - Mineral Point, WI
Sorry to hear about your postponement. August is just around the corner and waiting is not easy. I have been waiting since June. That seems like forever. My first date was Sept 8 and then my prayers were answered and I got Aug 13. My prayers are with you as you continue to wait.....God Bless
Stephanie H.
on 7/16/03 4:53 am - Brooklyn, NY
Hi Vicki, I know exactly how you geel. My date was suppsed to be May 8. It is scheduled for Aug. 7. By the time they got all the testing reports in and the insurance approval, I thought I would go out of my mind! Just think how great we will look and feel by this time next year!!! Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 887 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 772 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1023 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views