a little forgetful!!

Sherry H.
on 9/22/04 5:24 am - Brockton, MA
Hey all!! I was one year out on 8/28/04 and I can honestly say that one year ago, I never thought I'd make it this far!!! This surgery and post-op was a lot worse than they tell ya!!! However, it is the single best thing I HAVE EVER DONE FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I had this surgery! I have lost well over 100 lbs, almost 120!!!!! I am so happy I did this. I was a little forgetful to post in August, it was such an exciting time celebrating my anniversary! I hope everyone has this wonderful an experience, and a year ago I didn't think I'd ever be able to tell anyone to go thru with the surgery, but today, I'd tell them absolutely!! It's amazing being a size 12, and being healthy. I am now at the point where I wish I couldn't eat as much as I do!! Although it's still not a lot, I think I liked it more when I could only eat teaspoonful's!!!! Congrats to all whom have accomplished their goals, successes, and anniversaries!!
champagne3456
on 9/24/04 6:06 am - Lincoln, RI
Hi Sherry I am too down to a size 12 and loving it. However, I too am unhappy that I don't dump like I used to and can eat a heck of a lot more that I could 3-5 months post op. Although it is still less than most people, it is enough to maintain my weight and actually gain ( I am flip flopping between 151 and 153). I hope this isn't the end for us!!!
Becky B.
on 10/4/04 5:13 am - Wetumpka, AL
I too am down to a size 12-14, which I havent seen since I was in high school! I as well am able to eat more than I did 6 months ago and was worried that I would start gaining back some weight. As a matter of fact I have flip flopped up and down 5 lbs over the past 2 or 3 months. Then after about a week, maybe two, I will start to lose again, and this is the cycle that I have found myself in. So far I have lost 156 lbs and would like to lose about 10 more. Excercizing has been the key for me. If I dont miss a day , I only walk right now because of my knees, I can usually lose about 2 lbs a week. But I am about 20 lbs lower than my doctor predicted I would get to, so I am very thrilled about that. So, I am trying to lose those last 10 and I think if we exercize and watch what we eat, we can still lose a pound here and there!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 888 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 773 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1023 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views