I can't believe I did this!!!

Tabitha N.
on 10/28/04 4:38 am - Canton, GA
Brace yourself. . .I have gone over the edge. . . I hate to even write it. . . I ate 8 rice krispie treats today!!!! 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What am I thinking? Nevermind how physically ill I'm feeling right now, but am I trying to sabotage my entire life? My secret pal gave them to me this morning and I have slowly eaten my way to the end. I hate her. I never do this. While I have the occasional popcorn, diet soda, bite of dessert. . .nothing like this has ever happened. What is my problem?? DO I NOT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE NOT BEING ABLE TO FIT COMFORTABLY IN A CAR? OR AIRPLANE? OR CHAIR?? I think I'll sleep over at the gym tonite. Death to rice krispies. I will never eat another one as long as I live. Tabitha Norton 311/165/150?(not if the krispie demons have their way. . .)
AngieNYC
on 10/30/04 10:57 am - Brooklyn, NY
Dont hurl yourself over a cliff, you will be forgiven. Next time take one and make her take the rest with her. I slip up every now and then, but I am VERY adamant now about other people giving me food (issue from childhood). If someone offers me food I dont care who they are if they play by my rules. If I want a little then I will take a little, if I dont want any then I make them take it back, like last week somebody in the office had a bday and she started walking around with slices of cake (which is annoying, pple can find food on their own) she made her way over to me and I was like No thanks and she kept pushing but its my b-day I was like NO. I havent had cake in over a year so if I did want to score some LOL, it dam sure wouldnt be no dried up cake but something of quality that I choose. Sorry for the rant lol.
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/04 5:02 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
I can relate! Although I don't care for rice krispies, I have done myself in with large meals (for me anyway). I'm just cringing when looking at the scale, but so far it hasn't gone up. Hasn't gone down much either. I've got to kick this in gear big time.
Tabitha N.
on 11/11/04 4:10 am - Canton, GA
Thanks guys. I now find myself enjoying my new body less and worrying about regain more. But, I am very happy with the results and am trying to find a sense of normalcy again.
Larry L.
on 10/21/05 12:08 am - Bakersfield, CA
yeah, i'm one of the not so lucky ones that does not get sick no matter what i eat. i get a discomfort if i eat too much, but yeah i know the pain. i am so not wanting to go back to where i was before, but why do i treat myself like i want to. this is so not easy!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 888 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 773 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1023 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views