Brag Roll Call

Di N.
on 11/23/04 12:58 pm - Richmond, va
Ok guys and girls we are now 15 months out now...Lets have a brag roll call. I want 2 see how well we have all done and the new pics...now we should all have new pictures up..Im sure we are all proud ! Yeah, I'm sure a lot of us wishes we could lose a few more pounds we just need 2 remember where we have came from in the last 15 months. So how much have you lost? What is your goal? What makes you smile the most about your WLS? I just love going shopping now. And finding clothing that I LIKE and it fitting. I've lost 114lbs and now I'm 131lbs. I would like 2 lose another 8lbs..Well maybe I just need PS. But what is important IM HAPPY Your friend in WLS DI~ 8/8/03 244/131 OK NOW ITS YOUR TURN
1800Bev
on 11/24/04 10:37 pm - Somewhere, CA
Wheeeeeeeee.... I've lost 127# and wear size 4 Jeans. It doesn't get much better than that for me. I had a PS Consult with Beverly Hills PS Dr Katzen and can have a TT/LBL/MTL for $17K and a BL w/Silicone implants for $11K (self pay) Now I just have to decide if I want to spend $$ for PS or a new Nissan 350Z hehehe. 273/146
Di N.
on 12/27/04 10:29 am - Richmond, va
Way 2 go Bev Ummm I dont know what I would go 4...but I tell u what My poor ta ta's are looking real sad..plus alot of other areas LOL DI
Di N.
on 12/27/04 10:30 am - Richmond, va
Way 2 go with that lapband Michelle 143lbs is a great loss!! You look like WOW DI~
Dimple Donna
on 12/2/04 4:36 am - Chicago, IL
Never have posted to the 8/2003 message board but, here goes: Open RNY 8/22/03 Beginning weight: 349 lbs. Weight at surgery: 321 lbs. Current weight: 218 lbs. Total weight loss: 131 lbs. Hoping to lose another 40-45 lbs. by next anniversary Feeling quite well, no more hypertension, no more meds; asthma is now controlled where I am no longer taking maintenance meds. Enjoying life and my 11 month old granddaughter! Donna
Dimple Donna
on 12/2/04 4:40 am - Chicago, IL
Here are some pictures, before & after: http://www.picturetrail.com/dimpledonna
Di N.
on 12/27/04 10:27 am - Richmond, va
WOW MS. Dimple Donna you look great doesnt it feel so good Congrats DI~
Ro R.
on 12/4/04 9:51 pm - Northern, AL
I've been away for awhile and now have a new computer and connection to DSL - wahooie! I weigh 129 pounds currently. I continue to lose and am starting to add back all foods in moderation. So far the only thing that continues off limits is broccoli and pineapple. The first due to a horrendous experience with broccoli in my newly formed gut and the second because I've heard that I should stay away from it and don't want any incident like the broccoli incident ever again! My skin issues are in my thighs where I had always carried my weight. Pretty ugly stuff there. But fortunately everywhere else looks pretty good considering I'm almost 50 and have had two children. I went to the plastic surgeon and he told me everything I wanted to know about a medial thigh lift and gave me a good price - $4900 for it. But then, wouldn't you know it, my youngest daughter announced that she's engaged and wanting a formal church wedding. So guess where the money is going. There is next year or the year after though! The plastic surgeon did say that he would want me at a stable weight before surgery - 5-8 pounds up or down won't matter but more than that will make a difference in his work. I can't wait to have the thigh lift! My health is excellent since the surgery - I do have to take extra supplements --iron and B12. Was having to take extra folic acid for a while but no longer. As part of my long-range health plan, I am beginning to jog and I continue my much loved yoga. My husband is 100% OK with how I look now and has asked that I stop with the surgeries. From his perspective it is hellish to sit in a waiting room wondering how things are going for me - will I live or die? He said he doesn't care about the extra skin - he just wants me to be satisfied with myself as I am now. SO I'm working on that too. Big order to fill though after a lifetime of struggling with my self identity being tied to obesity. Best of everything in your life's journey, Ro
Di N.
on 12/27/04 10:35 am - Richmond, va
Way 2 go Ro. Boy do I understand the broccoli issues...I got sicker on that than anything else..next is some beef I had before I should. 4900 is a great price! Maybe your daughter will understand you wanting 2 do both. I need 2 work out more...Im doing sad with that. But the new year is starting and maybe I will join a NEW gym that has more HEAT in it LOL I cant stand going 2 the pool when its 82 or below. Have a great NEW YEAR RO DI!~
terriny
on 12/21/04 4:01 am - Shady Side, MD
Ok. I'm down 130 (from 364 to 229) and still want to lose about 60 more. I'd settle for 30. I feel great, though just found out I have a hernia and need that surgery (ugh!). Will look into some flesh removal while I'm in the hospital for the hernia. I'm ready! Terri 8/5/2003, Open RNY
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 887 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 771 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1023 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views