Been along time

champagne3456
on 12/12/04 6:24 am - Lincoln, RI
Haven't posted in a while. I have been extremely hard on myself lately as my eating is out of control and I think that I am ruining this opportunity. Those of you this far out, can you tell me what you typically eat in a day? This is the average for me at 16 months out: Breakfast: yogurt or half an English muffin or half a muffin Lunch: a Lean Cuisine and some veggies or a Lean Pocket and Veggies w/some fruit Snacks during day: pretzels, Fat Free Pringles, or dry cereal Dinner: beef or chicken, a starch like brown rice or potatoes, and a veg After dinner is my worst time. I can eat 3-4 Twizzler's, some FF ice cream, some baked tortilla chips, you name it. When I go to a party, I always have some cake and dessert. I haven't lost anything in about 2 months, but have not gained any weight. Can you tell me if you're still losing and what you are doing? I do not exercise besides doing the stairs at work and walking three blocks to my car when it isn't too cold out. Thanks for reading and for your responses... PS Started as a size 24 266 lbs. and am now a size 10 147 lbs. I want to lose AT LEAST another 15 lbs.
1800Bev
on 12/14/04 3:56 pm - Somewhere, CA
I have been bouncing between 146 & 150 for the last 2 months and my appetite varies a lot depending on what time of the month it is. this is what I ate today. B. Fuyu Persimmon L. Baked chicken breast 3oz, 1/3 c mixed veggies S. SF English Toffee Latte D. 3" Focaccia Bread and Brie S. SF Caramel Latte Vitamins 2/2 Calcium 1,000 Water = Iced tea w/splenda 128oz Exercise - 25 mins on the Elliptical 273/146 size 26 to a 4
terriny
on 12/21/04 3:57 am - Shady Side, MD
Cindy, I had my surgery on 8/3/2003. I've lost about 130 lbs (down from 364 high to 229) and feel great, though I want to lose about 60 more pounds overall. I just went to the surgeon's for the first time since August and I was down another 10 lbs ... in about 4 months. That's a huge slow down from earlier, but my Doc is very pleased as I've surpassed his goal. Your sample diet doesn't seem out of line to me. Remember, after about a year, the weight loss slows considerably. Guess now we have to lose weight the old fashioned way: Exercise, eating less and better. Hang in there. Terri
(deactivated member)
on 12/21/04 11:36 pm - Brooklyn Park, MN
I've been on a plateau since April. Started at about 420, now I float between 260-267. It seems like I am hungry all the time. It seems like I can eat just as I did before. I never dump. I tolerate virtually everything. I can eat fairly large meals. I am beginning to be very concerned because I am never full. I have an appointment with my primary in January and with the Bariatric Intern in Feb to discuss this. Small meals don't cut it for me anymore. If this continues I will be one of those statistics. I admit I have not exercised like I should, but quite honestly I'm not motivated. This is probably where everything is screwed up. Gota get back to the gym. I've only been paying 85 dollars a month for a memebership I'm not using. Stupid. Paul
Connie P.
on 1/4/05 7:58 am - Olathe, KS
Hi, I was recently reading posts and I came across yours. I can relate....All I hear about are all the "success" stories and I want to know how I get get back on the path to success again. I know I can contribute some to my large ventral hernia (I seriously look 5 months preggers with this thing). I can't have the repair surgery until I loose the weight and then I stress about that too. I know I can go UP 8 pounds in 1 Week due to stress. I'm not excited about that fact either. I didn't intend to complain but to ask how you are doing these days? Thank you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 887 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 772 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1023 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views