Loving the new me!

Vicki C.
on 12/14/04 6:40 am - Keller, TX
I had my 1 year anniversary on August 25, 2004. I have had a really easy time of it I think as far as my Gastric Bypass Surgery is concerned. I am down to 132 lbs from a high of 260. Have gone from a size 24 to a 4. I had a tummy tuck and a thigh lift on October 18 o I a exactly 8 weeks postop today. I highly recommend a tummy tuck. My stomach looks amazing and is so flat and tight. I do not recommend the thigh lift unless you really have a lot of excess skin. It has been far harder to recover from and the results are not near as dramatic. It is so amazing to have people tell you that you are too thin and to be able to wear such tiny clothes. It really changes your life dramatically. I have been competely healthy through this process with no problems to report. I have been very, very lucky. Just wore a clingy red party dress to a Christmas party. Nice to have the dress clinging to hip bones instead of a tummy roll!!
1800Bev
on 12/30/04 10:40 pm - Somewhere, CA
Congratulations Ms Vicki, you got some pics to share of your PS before/After? I've heard the inner thighs are extremely painful and I'm debating if I want mine done or not. I definately want new (.)(.) and a tt.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 887 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 772 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1023 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views