Roll Call

Loucaz
on 2/20/07 9:06 am - Santa Ana, CA
My name is Louis and I have been away from the message board for a while. I am continuing to do OK with my weight and my food intake. I still have excess skin that will probably be with me untill I win the lottery. I am not looking forward to Summer because I still can't take off my shirt. I don't know what is more scary, my bat arms or a shark. I weight myself every Friday. I am also doing OK with my intake of vitamins. Hope to hear from all of you. Take care.
Linda Ton
on 2/20/07 9:35 am - Pontiac, MI
Louis where the heck ya been? I've missed you. I'm doing good, eating like a moose and drinking coke! Just kidding, eating like i should and drinking lots of sf lemonade. What are you talking about summer? You live in California, isn't it warm there? Now it has been freezing here, below zero, but warmed up to 40 today. Can't wait for summer, if ppl don't like my skin they can look the other way . I weigh myself every time i pass the scale LOL , at least twice a day. I'm taking all my vitamins and drinking my protein still. Hugs Linda
Loucaz
on 2/20/07 9:41 am - Santa Ana, CA
Linda, I missed you too. Tonight in California, we will be freezing. It will be 50 degrees. (hahaha) Remember, that is cold for us.
Chugarhodes
on 2/22/07 5:20 am - Conway, SC
I haven't been on this board in a while but I occasionally like to check in and see how everyone is doing. I recently got away from following the rules and have an additional 10 lbs. to show for it, so I am now back to drinking my protein shakes and making the appropriate food choices like protein first. I am finding that I really have to work at maintaining at this stage being 2 1/2 years out. I am back at exercising at least 3 times a week. (Before I was in the gym at least 4 days a week sometimes 6) I wish that there was more activity on this board, I really believe that we could motivate each other since most of us are probably tackling the same mental and physical challenges. Hope to hear from some of you too. Saundra
Linda Ton
on 2/22/07 8:29 am - Pontiac, MI
Hi Saundra It's good to see you posting. I so understand your struggles. I think before wls we should all be required to go into extensive counseling and understand just how hard it is to not gain after two years out. I mean, the first year or so we lose so easily and we expect it to keep going. It doesn't happen like that. I mean yeah when we were early out and seen people posting how they were gaining and stuff we just thought they was eating candy and things like that. But let me tell you, i can gain just eating the right way if i don't exercise like i should. But i am determined to stay fit the rest of my life, no matter what! So i'm proud of you for taking this under control. Hope to see you posting more. Hugs Linda
Debra F.
on 3/14/07 5:05 am - Houston, TX
hello...man i havent been on this board in a while... my life has been so hectic... i am at goal and have been there weighing 120 in a size 6 so other than the sagging skin I am doing great.. wls wise... personal life i am now separated from a 23 yr marriage.... and i am a grandmother now at age 41..... i have a support group that keeps growing...went from 8 to about 35 people now.. so that keeps me busy.... i am working and traveling alot... i am dealing with alot of dumping issues though... were i am starting to pass out so not sure how to really deal with this... i know my sugar drops pretty low and then when i do eat it spikes up really quick... but when its low is when i get the passing out feeling... keep up the good work everyone we are in this for the long haul..... Debra 227/205/120 at goal 8/98 - 8/04 vbg/revision Pasadena Support Group Leader
Marla S.
on 3/15/07 8:27 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Hi, I too have been away for months. Have had so many things going on in my life, but now back to it! I gained 10 lbs, not enough protein perhaps and new meds that cause me to gain. Good to be back. Marla
sheekalala
on 5/17/07 8:18 am - Murfreesboro, TN
hi my name is sheila and i had my open RNY surgery 8-04, dr wright, TN. I started at 378 lbs and now weigh 148.. for some reason im still slowly loosing.. drs want me to stop, but im ok with it lol...
digitalcat
on 6/7/07 5:08 am - goldsboro, NC
hahaha i have to smile when i hear that slowly loosing,,,,,remember when we couldnt loose at all? and now they want us to stop oooooh nooooo lol just kidding be healthy ............
Most Active