just checking in

sheekalala
on 4/15/07 1:00 am - Murfreesboro, TN
hi i am sheila and i had surgery aug 2004. i weighed 378lbs and i now weigh 152. I am still loosing weight for some reason. 3 to 6 lbs a month. Itrying to get my pics updated. havent been on since they changed everything around. im having some problems. im tired all the time. have to get b 12 shots. they dont help. i bruse easy. I throw up alot because things feel like they wont go down. im going wed to the dr that did my surgery to get a check up. I wear a size 6 now. my reg dr. doesnt want me to loose any more cause i have no fat left, just bones and skin. but i cant help it im stil loosing. I eat. he thinks i dont but i do. crazy.dr.s anyway thanks for listeing, sheila
Loucaz
on 4/16/07 11:20 am - Santa Ana, CA
Sheila, it so, so, so, nice you are getting married to the doctor who did the surgery. I would have liked to have married a woman plastic surgeon. Funny how first all we can think of is how to lose weight, now we have to worry about not losing too much weight. Hopefully your eating problem gets better. It's true, don't lose too much weight. Hopefuly you can post pictures of you or your wedding soon. Take care.
sheekalala
on 4/16/07 11:29 am - Murfreesboro, TN
no no no.... im not marring the dr. i am going wed( wednesday) to the dr. for a check up because of everything. silly......
Loucaz
on 4/17/07 9:34 am - Santa Ana, CA
SORRY. It was funny. Best wishes. Take care.
Most Active