Summer?

Loucaz
on 5/17/07 10:27 am - Santa Ana, CA
What plans dose everyone have for this Summer? Is anyone going to the beach or the river for fun? I am making it a goal to go the beach this Summer. I have not gone to the beach in over 20 years. I only live 10-15 miles away from the nearest beach. I never went before because I was obese. Now what is my problem? Excess skin and bat wing arms. I will make it to the beach this Summer. AND I will take a picture of myself having fun. Let us know how you will spend your Summer. It has been a while since I posted, and I miss many of you, but this year has been %$#@*^! Hope to read from many of you. Take care.
Linda Ton
on 5/21/07 10:41 am - Pontiac, MI
Louis whats uppppppppppppp? i so understand you on the batwings. I went to the lake one time last year and it was enough for me. I am the biggest chicken when it comes to pain so that's why i haven't done surgery for that or tt. So this year , since the kids are bigger, i got a four foot pool and plan on putting it up either this weekend or next. And since i work outside i'm sure to get a great tan, that's something i haven't done since high school. Oh and i got a big trampoline too (the kids think i bought it for them) LOL Anyway other than work and playing in the back yard, i'm not doing anything. Oh by the way, the trampoline is the best workout too. What's new with you? How's the new job going? I've missed you Hugs Linda
Loucaz
on 6/7/07 10:31 am - Santa Ana, CA
Linda, I missed you too. We are in the 6th month and I can't get my life going. I am a total reck. Half a year has gone by and I don't know what day, week, month, or year it is. I love keeping in touch with the message board. Write back and tell me anything you would like to share. Your job, family, diet, weight lose, food, etc...... take care. p.s. anyone else who wants to share is welcome.
Most Active