HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PEOPLE!!!!

Linda Ton
on 8/8/07 9:42 am - Pontiac, MI
get in here and tell me how you all are doing! Linda
Debra F.
on 8/19/07 10:17 am - Houston, TX
hello.... i just completed 3 years...had my plastics on 5/09/07.... had some complications but doing better.... had a breast lift without implants and a tummy tuck and lipo..... wearing size 2 or 4 from a 18/20 went from 227 down to 120.... have created a new website with two of my buddies.... www.rydobesity.com check it out..... we are doing all we can to help people get surgery approved and maintain their weight loss.... so many people think that gaining 10 pounds back or more is ok...its not ok we didnt have this surgery to go back to where we came from.... there are things we have to do each and every day.... hope everyone is doing good... i know we have all moved on with our lifes....but remember we all need support every now and then.... good luck in the future...
Loucaz
on 8/27/07 10:38 am - Santa Ana, CA
Linda, my good friend. I can't believe it is 3 years since our lives changed. I can say one thing for sure. There are so so so many things I could now do that I could never could have been able to do if I was still obese. I am going to celebrate eating a king size steak, with all the fat trimmings. Then eat a double chocolate cake with ice cream on top. Then, then I will wake up from my dream. Happy Anniversary to you all. P.S. I will celebrate with a..............
Soos21
on 6/10/08 8:06 am - Philly Suburbs, PA
Hi Linda, I havent been on this sight in forever. I am struggling to keep off my weight and wish I could lose another 50lbs but it isnt in the cards for me....I guess I will be happy with the fact that I am living and just heavy, not Super Morbidly Obese! Hang in there with me, Soos
Most Active