Looking for my wagon!

JennX
on 10/25/07 6:53 am - Virginia Beach, VA
All, it's been quite some time since I last posted. In fact, my member information appears to be completely lost. Nevertheless, this group has always been a great resource - and I could really use some help - becuase I've not only fallen off the wagon, but it kept on rolling.... Following my surger 3 years ago, I never really took advantage of the assistance of a dietician. Today, although I've not put the weight back on, I'm worried about my overall health due to 2.5 years of poor eating habits. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good book of recipes - or even a simplistic outline of what we should be eating and the quantities? My problem is sugar. I eat sweets nonstop, and I MUST get it under control because my body is simply not getting what it needs to function well. I appreciate any help you can offer, and I look forward to rejoining the OH family.
saralan
on 10/28/07 5:50 am - Burney, CA
I thought I was only with that problem. I too have gotten into that habit. with Halloween-- I have been munching on those sweets. some times I wish I dumped with it and I wouldn't do it again. Ruthy
Most Active