Hi, everyone

AngiS
on 7/9/09 2:13 am - Trenton, NC
I used to come into the chat as AngiS.  I am just trying to reconnect with some friends. 

I've lost 170 lbs.  I plateaued for about a year, then they found that I was hypothyroid and after I started on the meds, I started losing again.  So, I'm a 170 lbs down and still losing. 

I am in a wheelchair for the most part now.  I've had lots of health issues and so I am currently going to Duke University Medical Center to see if they can figure out what is wrong.  Currently it is leaning toward an immune disorder.

Anyway, if there is anyone *****members me, drop me a line at [email protected].

Angi
PattyMM
on 8/2/09 2:24 am - FL
Hi Angi!
Congratulations on your 170lb loss. That is fabulous! My 5 year anniversary date is 8/4. I can't believe it has been 5 years. So far I have been able to maintain my loss and overall am very happy with the surgery.
I'm sorry to hear you are still having health issues. I don't know what your symptoms are but hopefully you can get some answers and relief soon.  I was diagnosed with Commom Variable Immune Deficiency in 1969.  I have been receiving treatment for 40 years now.  I get an infusion of intravenous gamma globulin every 3-4 weeks.  I have pretty severe arthritis and am very susceptible to infections, but overall do pretty well.  I wish you well and if you would like to chat, please email me. 

Patty
Most Active