Another Desperate Soul..

mymomsassisbignotg
onnabemine

on 12/27/07 1:02 am
Hi, I'm one of the many with the same old story...always fat, and always up and down. I've been searching for over a month for more than a few stories about Lap Band success beyond one year from surgery. Does it hold up years out? Which is the best board to connect with people? Is it a safe assumption that people don't check back after they have lost? Thanks for your help and time. :-)
cush
on 12/29/07 12:21 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Melissa, Seems like one time are another we all have worries about regaining the weight. A friend of mine had the lap-band 22months ago and her starting weight was 233 and shes still holding at 170 to 178. I think she's doing good with the lap-band. I just wanted to let you know that the lap-band can and will hold up if you make it work for you. Take Care and Happy Holidays Carolyn JcC.
Dawn B.
on 12/29/07 1:29 pm - Anderson, CA
Hi Melissa, There's a lapband board here - I'd ask your question there. As far as folks checking in... this board was really active the first year plus, but the last 6-9 months it has slowed down quit a bit. Don't know if that's the norm or not. Good luck on what ever direction you decide to go. Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics