Tummy Tuck next week!

cush
on 1/3/08 11:47 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Ladies, Oh and happy new year!! I will be having a tummy tuck next week on the 9 of January. I'm alittle scared of the pain but I know it want last for every. My doc said by looking at my stomach that he would say, that he would remove 5 to 7 pounds of fat and skin. I have a hanging belly. I hope after I have heeled, my upper stomach want hang over the waist band of my pants. I would like to put a before and after picture on here so you ladies can see me. Please tell me how to do it. my doc orders are to start a liquid diet 3 days before surgery. Sunday I will start drinking, soup and eat jello and yogurt. I will have to stay in the hospital for 2 days because I'm having a hernia repaired also. Keep me in your praise. Carolyn (Jc C.) Sorry for any run on sentence. Not a english major!!
mccalles
on 1/4/08 2:06 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Good Luck! Have you been to the Plastics Board on this site? Lots of good info there. I have had Breast Lift/Breast Augment and Brachioplasty (arms) done. You will do fine. Take the meds at first and get your rest. You will recover fast after a good start. Let us know how you are doing. Eileen
Dawn B.
on 1/6/08 1:06 pm - Anderson, CA
Good luck & I hope it goes as smoothly as possible and you get all you want out of it!! Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics