I eat everything also? nothing really makes me sick except milk and icecream?

THINWITHSKIN
on 1/4/08 5:35 am - JENKS, OK
i havent followed the diets we should or the eat and drinking , i eat and drink i cant wait to drink my doc. told me wait 30 minutes i just have never been able to do so ? i just joined the site today looking foward to get back on track !
Dawn B.
on 1/6/08 1:14 pm - Anderson, CA
Hi Amber and welcome to the board. Sounds like you've basically have become lactose intolerant. It probably has to do with the fact that the dairy hits the intestines w/o being digested at all. I know I have to steer clear of cold dairy - and I have a 50/50 chance of clearing the system even with steamed non-fat milk in my decaf mochas. If you're looking for accountability for you wanting to get back on track I'm going to suggest you head to the main board as you've probably noted we're not a very active board anymore. Nice group of woman here, but just not as actively involved anymore. Good luck with getting back to your doctor's program so that you don't regain your weight (you look great by the way) and to reach your goal if you haven't done so yet. Dawn
THINWITHSKIN
on 1/7/08 9:28 am - JENKS, OK
Thanks Dawn, yes i have noticed that its not very active around here anymore i visited this site often beforemy surgery it was so helpful! thanks for the adviseit helped alot !
Kate D.
on 1/8/08 5:34 am - Racine, WI
I can relate to your struggle as well. I get back on track for about a week and then I fall back into my bad habits. I did promise myself though that I would get back to exercising and taking my vitamins. I was so bad about that and now I have iron and vitamin d defiency. Stay in contact if you would like to keep eachother on track.
Kate D.
I can relate to your struggle as well. I get back on track for about a week and then I fall back into my bad habits. I did promise myself though that I would get back to exercising and taking my vitamins. I was so bad about that and now I have iron and vitamin d defiency. Stay in contact if you would like to keep eachother on track.
Kate D.
kah3249
on 6/22/09 7:15 am - St. Peters, MO
I have the same problem that I can eat and drink anything.  I also have a Vitamin D problem.  Does anyone know what causes this?  I take all of my vitamins faithfully since I have had my surgery almost 4 years ago.  My doctor has me on 50,000 units once a week right now.
Most Active
Recent Topics