how's your wt loss going?

prazzzhim
on 2/1/08 12:17 am - marthasville, MO
I was just wondering how everyone's wt is going? I never made my goal (yet). The last 25 lbs don't want to move. It's kinda discouraging but I'm exercizing & strenth training trying to get it off. I really would like to fit in a size 10-12. I have always had a pear shape. Just drop me a line & let me know how your doing. Brenda
Joyful 1
on 2/6/08 9:50 pm
This is confession time for me: I have not been following any guidelines for eating. There isn't anything that I can not eat (except eggs). I have been consuming pretzels like crazy along with drinking flavored coffee 5 days and week and I have something to show for that, a 20 pound gain from my lowest. I have come back to the boards for support and the hope that talking to everyone and reading the post will give me the push I need to get back on track. I hope everyone else is doing just fine.
Dawn B.
on 2/10/08 5:36 pm - Anderson, CA
Hi Brenda, My weight is doing great. I got to my goal and a little under, but my body DID NOT like it at 130-135 so I upped it about a year ago to 140 - give or take 5 lbs. I've been able to maintain it - sometimes easier than others. I just started back to the gym and hired a trainer. Liking the variety she's showing me. I do pretty well eating my main meals according to plan, but I have an awlful time with the snacking - especially dark chocolate. I also have issues of putting myself in a low blood sugar level if I eat too many simple carbs during the day. Dawn
GinaPell
on 3/22/08 10:57 pm - Richmond, VA
wow, Hi everyone, it's interesting to hear your different stories. I was 267...am now 171....have stayed at size 10 (have a lot of natural muscle mass) at 171 for one and a half years. I've completely stayed away from ALL sugars in any form. No alcohol, not ketchup, bar-be-que sauce, et****ep to my first year diet. I start every day with a whey isolate protein shake w/skim mil****asionally I'll have a fast food burger, pizza. I drink my coffee black, etc. I never 'test' what maybe I can get away with when it comes to sugars. I'd rather be a size 10 and look like I never had weight loss surgery and just feel good than have any struggles with food. I love you all, cuz we've all been down this road together. I'll always carry with me how I felt and was treated by society as a very large women and just to be free of the binds of food issues is marvelous. Don't look at the scale...look at your waist line and how you look with clothes ON. I'm living my dream no doing a Patsy Cline show on the road...if you have a sec. check out my site: www.GinaRomano.com love you guys, gina
Most Active
Recent Topics