One Month After Tummy Tuck

cush
on 2/9/08 3:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hello ladies!!! It's been 1 month since my TT and all is well. My drainage tubes came out Jan. 29, and that's the day I got courage enough to step on the bathroom scale. I was so surprise, I had lost 6 pounds. As of this morning I weigh 180 Life is gooood!!! I still have alot of swelling but I can see some of the swollen areas going down. I have to tell ya'll about the dress. I have a black after 5 dresses dress that I bought back in 1999. It's a size 16, well when I bought the dress it was very tight in the stomach area, and I hated the way I looked in the dress. Well last tuesday I was clearing out my closet and I decided to try the dress on. In the back of my mind the little voice was telling me you are still to fat for this dress. I tried the dress on and ladies the only thing I can say is hot hot hot hot !!! I looked so good, so hot, so fine, yes yes yes I had the big head for 10 minutes. I just had to share that moment with you. My stomach was so flat in the dress I really could not believe it was me. I hope I don't mess up and gain weight back in my stomach are any where else on my body. I really can say I'm happy with my TT so far. Oh and Dawn thank you for chatting and sharing yours thoughts with me when you reply back in January. Take Care Carolyn
Dawn B.
on 2/10/08 5:40 pm - Anderson, CA
Hi Carolyn, I'm glad you're doing great and are happy with the results! Yeah on the dress front as well. Isn't it fun when you get into clothes you thought impossible before? For me it was a sheath style dress. My rear end was always so big in proportion to my top that I couldn't find one that fit. When I finally got into one I made sure it was as bright and obnoxious as I could find so that everyone would notice me in it. And you're welcome! Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics