Hi everyone

Joyce J.
on 4/11/08 1:34 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi all, I have not been on here in ages, but thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing. I am well, down 120 pounds. I would still like to lose another 60 or 70 pounds. I am getting back into exercising, was out of that for awhile I have had a horrible year(or 15 months lol). I left my husband, he was then harrassing me and he spent some time in jail. Now he is suing me for support, so there are legal fees and meetings with my lawyer, just lots and lots of fun NOT. Then while waiting for a court date, I think things are going well, and my Mom passed away Feb 4/07............then my Dad went into the hospital Feb 19 to have his hip replaced, so I stayed with him for 6 weeks to help out. Court was set for Mar 26 to have a case conference but there was a shortage of judges so it was postponed to Apr 30. The good news, while helping my Dad I lost 10 pounds lol, running around for him, shovelling snow, walking the dog etc LOL But all in all life is good, I am so happy to have had this surgery, and feel awesome, I will try and come in here more regularily. Hope everyone is well Take care Joyce
Dawn B.
on 4/20/08 1:37 pm - Anderson, CA
Hi Joyce, Wow - what a year! And think, before the surgery I bet this past year would have been capped off by a 20lb weight gain so you can definitely celebrate being down 120lbs!! I hope the 30th brings closure on this chapter of your life. Dawn
nybabe
on 7/15/08 7:23 am - Babylon, NY
HEY!! Aren't you the Joyce I love and know on Facebook? LOL!! I am soooooo sorry to hear about all of this.. but Joyce you ultimately took care of yourself and nutured your body and mind with love and it took you to the place you are now- smarter - stronger- healthier.. so don't ever apologize to anyone for where you are in life- its where you are supposed to be..and good for you..you can handle everything ..it is quite a large plate you have there..but be glad we don't eat everything on our plates NOW!! big hugs, Donna
nybabe
on 7/15/08 7:23 am - Babylon, NY
HEY!! Aren't you the Joyce I love and know on Facebook? LOL!! I am soooooo sorry to hear about all of this.. but Joyce you ultimately took care of yourself and nutured your body and mind with love and it took you to the place you are now- smarter - stronger- healthier.. so don't ever apologize to anyone for where you are in life- its where you are supposed to be..and good for you..you can handle everything ..it is quite a large plate you have there..but be glad we don't eat everything on our plates NOW!! big hugs, Donna
cush32
on 12/26/11 4:43 pm

Hi Donna

My name is Carolyn and you replied to a post i wrote back in 2007are 2008 i can't really remember the year. Im writing because i would like to buy the vitamins you were talking about on the reply. Please email me the information i would appreciate your help. Thank you Carolyn from obesityhelp .com

nybabe
on 7/15/08 7:22 am - Babylon, NY
Most Active
Recent Topics