4 yrs gaining wgt (Redding need a pen pal BAD)

missvic
on 7/18/09 8:30 am - redding, ca

Hello I am in Redding california had my surgery 8-05 gaining wgt back, feeling depressed again, lazy, nothing to do . Is there anyone OUT there who is also gaining wgt back I could really use a pen pal so I could talk to someone I am a lil lost on these support groups online. Since the support groups stopped here in Redding I feel lost.. Please contact me at [email protected] I could really use a pal......

just jenni
on 7/29/11 4:18 am - Gateway to the Redwoods, CA
Hi. I live in Willits, Ca. I'm coming up on 6 years post-op and have gained around 20 pounds back. I would love to get that 20 plus 10 or 20 more off! I just noticed you're post was a couple years ago. Wow. How are you doing now?

open DS 8/30/05
312/182/160

thinkcheery816
on 9/25/09 1:09 am - Cocoa, FL
I have been very frustrated of late as well.  I have gained approximately 30 pounds since surgery back in 8/05.  I have to take a medication to help with heart palpitations and ever since we changed it, I began gaining weight.  I am also pre-menopause and know that has some baring as well.  I am back on OH to look for help in this area too.  My email is [email protected] and I would love to hear from you.
Most Active
Recent Topics