Happy 5th!

Dawn B.
on 8/4/10 10:41 am - Anderson, CA
Just in case anyone like me checks in - I hope all are doing great, still maintaining, and still happy they made their choice 5 years ago.

Dawn   5'7" 258/142
'What's important is not necessarily where you are, but in what direction you are going.' Oliver Wendel Holmes

Pammi G
on 8/8/10 11:03 pm - Dallas, TX
Hi,

I still check in.    Happy 5th.   I am doing well.  Just had Panny surgery.  Trying to get over the pain. 

I do not regret in any way have WLS. It was the best thing I have ever done for myself other than letting the Lord guide me.

Wow. My weight stable for 3 years. I exercise, eat right (most of the time), drink water, take vits. I feel great.  My only regret is not to have done it sooner in my life.

Happy anniversary everyone.  We did the right thing.

Pam
In the book of life, the answers are not in the back.....Charlie Brown.

Pam
Bridgetkaryn
on 8/10/10 12:07 am - Aldie, VA
Hello Dawn!

Happy 5th to you too! You seem to have had great success with your surgeries!

Everything has been going great for me as well... I currently weigh 183, my lowest weight was 165 (I am 5'8) but I just had a baby 6 months ago... My goal is to lose the last 20 pounds by November... While a strong goal, I don't think it will be an issue...

RNY was the absolute best decision that I have made for myself... It help me realize that I can accomplish anything that I set my mind to (I graduate with my masters from an ivy league school... never thought I could even get in!)... I can't wait to see what else the future has in store for me!

Bridget

293 (pre-RNY)/183 (Current)/165(goal)
Sue C
on 8/11/10 2:33 am - Fargo, ND
Happy 5th everyone!  Mine will be on the 23rd.  I never made my goal of 100 lb (lightweight)  but did get 90 off and has stayed off.  I am sure I could do the last 10 lbs.  I had a TT and implants 2.5 years ago so all is good!!

~ Sue ~

257/162/150

cush
on 9/8/10 2:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Dawn

I too had the surgery aug.30,2005 and i don't regret  it one bit.  I also had a TT 2.5 yrs ago and i still sleep in my waist band everynight. That helps to keep my stomach  flat.  My starting weight was 284 and as of yesterday morning im at 178.  I still have problems with my water but thats always been a task for me.  Its good to know that some of us still come here to check in and say hi.  Be bless and stay happy and healthy. Bye ladies  If anyone would like to email me you can do so at [email protected]
Erika T.
on 9/28/10 4:34 pm - Homosassa, FL
HAPPY 5TH (late) I know... BUT, since my surgery 8/9/05, i've been LIVING... so i don't come on here as often as i should... i started at 314 and got as low as 138 (which was TOO thin) LOL, never thought i would say that... but i'm currently maintaining between 145 and 160 (i fluctuate like any other normal woman) ...

CONGRATS to us all, for making one of the best decisions of our lives!!

CHEERS!!!
Erika T
RNY 8/9//05
Current weight 155
Total Weight lost 150 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics