HAPPY NEW YEAR AUGUST 2005 SURGERY PEOPLE

cush32
on 12/31/11 10:45 am
It's about to happen again a new year is up on us and where are you people do you come and visit. Well im guility too. LOL....   Its me Jcc better known as Carolyn. But now im back as cush32 because i  forgot my members name from the last time i post on this board isn't that sad.  Getting old is a trip. LOl...
Wow its been almost 6.5 years since our surgery people and how are we doing? Well im gaining weight again but im about to get back on track ones again. It's gonna be a life long job for me. But it is what it is. I will be buying my high protein foods tomorrow and will be back at the gym on tuesday morning. im on second shift on my job so that why I'll be doing the gym in the mornings after I drop my son off at school. I got down to 168pds in 2009 and around this time last year is when I started to gain my weight back. I've gain around 25 to 28 pds and i know i can get it off with some clean eating and exericise. I've been here before and i hope and pray it will be the last time. Well i don't want to talk you ladies to death but it feels good to be back on this site and forum. I hope some of you check in and read my post and respond. Til next time ladies.
Take Care Carolyn/JCc/cush32
Most Active
Recent Topics