Happy Anniversary to all of August 2005 family.

cush32
on 8/1/13 5:34 pm

wow it's been a long time since i've been to this message board.  I resently post on the revision board but was happy to find my way back to this board.  Hows everyone??  I'm still fighting with this weight battle i had a revision and its not working to well but i haven't regain to much.  I still would like to lose 30 are 40 pounds but I have to get my head right.  Well ladies/people  its late and it was nice looking back at some of the old posted messages.  Take Care All

Bridgetkaryn
on 8/2/13 12:55 am - Aldie, VA

Good to hear from you cush32! Hard to believe it has been 8 years! I have recently started following the Paleo style of eating... It's high protein, no grain/dairy/bean... LOTS of veggies and limited fruits... There is a great site called the "Whole 30" it is a great start... I figured out that grains were really preventing me from losing weight... Turns out, I have a sensitivity to wheat and corn... I feel AMAZING! I won't lie, the first 3 weeks, completely sucked... I missed sugar, processed foods and grains like CRAZY! I wouldn't go back though at this point... My energy is through the roof and some of the digestive issues I had post WLS are gone...

Take Care!!

Bridget

Most Active
Recent Topics