Merry Christmas and All the Best in 08

burgundylady2003
on 12/24/07 9:15 pm - small town, Canada
Fellow August 2006ers, I am curious how everyone is doing and wanted to wish you all the best. I do not come on here very often anymore as it doesnt seem many of you do either but how about a report of how everyone is doing? I am so happy with what I have done, I started at 303, went down to 285 before surgery and lost 100 in a year. However, since August I have not lost, in fact these past couple of weeks I have managed to put on a couple of pounds. I think I was so happy with where I was at I let myself get back to eating, snacking...and now with Christmas I have really been naughty! *&%&$^$&% I do dump a little on sugars and fats but not enough to make me stop! I am angry at myself for this, and know I need to get back to exercise and eating properly. But life as a normal sized person is great....I get so many compliments...I love going to regular stores to shop and find so many things to wear. I feel so much better about myself and have so much more energy too. So I guess this is a peptalk for me, and also wanted to see what the rest are doing and wish you all the best and hopefully we will continue with our goals in mind and meeting them and living our best life!! Live, Love,Laugh and LEARN! C
LeAnne G.
on 1/1/08 10:19 am - Goodyear, AZ
Doing well here too! I'm down 157 pounds and wearing a size 10. My life is on the fast track to everywhere, lol. I have so much energy and a zest for life. Would I do this all over again, you bet! Wishing everyone the best year yet... LeAnne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 667 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 734 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 798 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 927 views