How is everyone?

reggiet1
on 1/31/08 3:17 pm - Cleveland, TX
Well it has been a while, I am about 250 from 476 not to shabby. I have some time on my hands to visit now that I am in Iraq. Downtown Baghdad to be honest. In the IZ "green zone" working. And I get a chance to see the world I just miss Texas and the wife and kids a great deal. So far I have been to London, Gatwick, Dubai and now Baghdad. On the way home in a few months I have a layover in Amsterdam that should be fun. Then I come back for another 4 month period. Oh and by the way it is hard to loose weight over here due to the food you get served but I walk a whole lot so I am trying to maintain. I plan on stoping in and weighing myself on the postal scale today. But I wanted to stop in and drop a line and see how everyone has been doing. I have ate at Saddam's palace more than once. Well his main one here in Baghdad. Lot's of pretty things inside of it still. Well hope everyone is well and we have not lost anyone.
Carol G.
on 2/5/08 6:52 am - Ahwahnee, CA
I'm doing good except for eating things that I shouldn't. It seems since Christmas I've been on a sweet feast. I'm kind of glad because I am 20 lbs. under goal, so I needed those extra calories, except that I love sweets, especially chocolate. Did you lose your weight while in the military or before? I can't believe nobody wrote you before. I don't check messages here much, because people don't post as much. It must be really hard to stay on course when you basically have NO control over what you eat. Keep in touch, let me know how you are doing......... Hugs, *Carol*
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/08 8:25 pm - Florence, KY
Keep safe over there! Exercise may be your only option since you can't choose your foods. Keep on moving and drinking lots of liquids.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 666 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 733 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 798 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 925 views