Weight Gain

RoC
on 4/24/08 10:41 pm - Lodi, NJ
I had my surgery in 8/06 & went from 248 to 170 from a size 26 to a size 10 . I was over the moon - yipee! In the last 6 months though, I've gained weight. I'm 188 as of yesterday & a size 14. Now don't get me wrong, at the beginning of my journey I would have been overjoyed to be a size 14 but gosh darnit I looked pretty darn good at size 10. I eat decently. Occasionally I have had chips & cookies, but I'm human . I'm thinking of doing Weigh****chers or something - any ideas ?????
Lisa G.
on 4/25/08 4:16 am - Des Moines, IA
im in the same boat as you althought I never got down to a sze 10 and I haven't gained, I just can't seem to lose more, and I have 40 pounds to reach my goal, and a wedding May 2009 on top of it all! I love food and nothing makes me sick.......so I was thinking along the weigh****chers other diet remedies also! Keep me posted.
Jobe
on 7/20/08 7:12 am - Chandler, AZ
I have gained a but and would like ot lose more, I am not sure what diet to follow since the body is different now. My issue is at night, I like to stay awake and I keep food handy to keep me awake! I am stressed out and I am afraid that I would gain all the weight back. It seems that all of us that had the surgery 2 years ago are stuggling with some weight issues at this point, so if there is someone out that that can give us some advice please do.
dluke94
on 8/21/08 1:02 pm
I'm right in the same boat as you all. i went from 226 to 134 now im at 147 and so scared of it all coming back.
I have started the 5 day pouch test and for me it has helped alot I can feel the difference, i dont eat as much as i was. Maybe you all should check it out..
WWW.5daypouchtest.com
it is hard at first but if you can make it past the first 2 days you are ok. I thought i was gonna starve to death. You all please keep me updated on how you all do..

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/08 2:20 am - Philadelphia, PA
WOW!!!
I Thought I Was The ONLY One!!!
I Have Gone SO Off Track!!!
I'm HAPPY That After 10 MONTHS,
I Found My Way BACK To "OH"!!!
I Need To Buckle Down,
Take Responsibility For How I Have Been Eating...
And LEARN What I NEED To Do,
ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
It's Back To The BEGINNING For ME!!!
WISH ME LUCK!!!
(((HUGS))),
Michele / WONGA!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 667 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 734 views