Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kathleen L.
on 11/24/08 10:57 pm - Lawton, OK
You know, I have been down in the dumps.  But last night, at three am, I awoke.  I started thinking about all the wonderful blessings I have in my life.  All of my children and husband are healthy, we have a nice, warm home to live in with plenty of food, and we can all be together (husband will be home for good in 60 days).    Those are the things that really matter.  This time two years ago I could barely move, could not breathe, could not tye my own shoes.  Today, I am 160 lbs. lighter, feel really great, and am doing really really well.  I am truly truly blessed.  And I am thankful for all of you.   You are my friends, my confidants, and my encouragement and inspiration.  You are part of my Thanksgiving too, each and everyone of you.    I send you much love, and say thank you for having the courage to love yourself enough to take control of your health.  You helped me take control of mine too.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU FABULOUS LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frazier
on 12/2/08 11:39 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 Kathleen,  I am sorry to hear you have been down in the dumps recently.  You always seem to put such a positive attitude forward.  You remind me of the good things we have in life and that we should appreciate them.  I just had a very nice family weekend while my sister was visiting during American Thanksgiving.  I saw all my brothers and sisters this weekend (although I really missed one sister who passed away last year).  Yes...there are many things I have to be thankful for.  Your support and encouragement is also something I look forward to.
Thank you.
Fran
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 724 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 764 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 999 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 890 views