Hello everyone

frazier
on 12/10/08 12:46 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well.  I started back to work yesterday.  The first day back since my knee surgery.  I have been wondering how everyone is doing.  I am having major problems with eating the wrong things.  I know what I should and shouldn't be eating but I am making the wrong choises sometimes several times a day.  I don't really dump....sometimes I wish I did.   I feel like I have forgotten (or don't care) about everything I learned after surgery.  Does anyone else feel like they are losing control?  If so have you been able to fix it and what did you do? 
Fran
SUSAN B.
on 12/13/08 10:04 pm
Fran,  I do know what you are talking about.  It is very hard especially around the holidays.  I did put a picture of my before surgery on the fridge and one on the pantry.   It makes me think twice before I open the door  DO I REALLY WANT TO LOOK AND FEEL LIKE THIS AGAIN.  Most of the time it is just boredom because I am not even the least bit hungry.  I wish you well,  Happy Holidays.
Susie
TaraWynn
on 12/14/08 9:04 pm - Midland, MI
Fran,
I feel the exact same way. I weighed myself today and I was at my higest ever since surgery. I am crushed.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 724 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 764 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 999 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 890 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 939 views