UH OH

Kathleen L.
on 12/19/08 12:38 pm - Lawton, OK
I can eat Sugar Free Choc.  All of a sudden I can tolerate it.  So, I eat some SF Candy, some SF cookies...gained two pounds.  Period is coming next week, but I think it could be too much SF Choc too.  This is NOT a good thing.    Ugh...any words of wisdom for me?  Merry Christmas all you beautiful ladies...and wish these choc. demons away from my doorstep lol.
TaraWynn
on 12/21/08 8:42 pm - Midland, MI

Kathleen,

I followed your advice, wellllll, some of it anyway, and did loose that 2 lbs! I think actually it was because of my "gift" ( Don't you Hate that commercial? What woman thinks of her period as a freakin GIFT, like "oh honey, if you can't think of anything to get me for Christmas, PLEASE get me a period OK " !!!????) I am eating some sweets, as you all know by NOW, I can eat anything, and do, but controlling the damage pretty well. I am running up and down the stairs like a maniac, thanks to Kathleen. So, my dear  - follow your advice. Also, know that if you eat too much SF stuff YOU WILL SUFFER THE CURSE OF THE HERSHEY SQUIRTS!!!!!! horrible horrible stuff., SF. Blech! 

Now to the corny stuff. To the regular posters on here, thanks for saving my life. For the lurkers, yes, I see your numbers on "viewed", c'mon POST what ya got to loose, besides pounds? WE love the lurkers, and hope you become "delurked" soon.
Kathleen, my dear, counting the days until hubby gets home from protecting our freedoms in IRAQ, we love you and honor your sacrifice for sure. No one really knows how it is for you except all those other women and men whose spouses are over there. Thank you doesn't cover it, but Thank you! Fran, you always are right there struggling with me, and helping me see what I need to do. Brenda, our little Jimminy Cricket, our conscience, thanks so much for all you've done this year to keep our heads and stomachs above "water" or chocolate, or burgers from Mickey D's.  Bless you all at Christmas, and Cheers to you for this coming year, here's hoping we are all still "losers" on the other side!!!!!
God Bless you
Tara

brenmatt65
on 12/23/08 11:28 am - Powell, WY

Hi Tara and Kath!
I want you to know that I love you both--and Fran--and all those that used to post that are still lurking now and then LOL!! If not for you guys, I wouldn't have stayed on track as well as I have either!  There is something to be said for sisters eh?  We've all come so far, and even with the setbacks and challenges we WILL be winners always! 

I can't imagine having done this without all of you!  It's a lifelong journey full of uncertainties, BUT ......one thing is certain....we'll never fail if we keep talking and learning from each other!

((((((((((((((((((my WLS sisters)))))))))))))))))))

I love you so much!

Brenda

Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 735 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 768 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1008 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 895 views