Monday again.....already

frazier
on 12/22/08 6:00 am - Hamilton, Canada
Hi Everyone,  Kathleen,  I took your advice from last week.  I lost 2 lbs!  I have still had my times of eating cookies etc but I made more good choises than bad this week.

surgery wt:  290
Last week wt:  148
Today's wt:  146

I hope everyone has a great Christmas.  I am having a Christmas Brunch at my place with my children and grandchildren then I am going to a friends place for dinner this year. 

Christmas can be a very fun time of year but it can also remind you of the people that are missing in your life.  I will be thinking of my sister who passed away 2 years ago at Christmas time and  a friend who passed away last year....both from cancer.  We had many good times together. 

Merry Christmas
Fran
Kathleen L.
on 12/22/08 9:12 am - Lawton, OK
Congrats to you Miss Fran!  I need to follow my own advise.  I have been overeating, due to the Monthly Visitor (ugh).  I feel a lil better staying around 128-130 so I think I am gonna try to just keep it around here now.  I eat about every two hours, and am not throwing up as much as I was.  Hubby coming in about 50 days (THANK THE LORD) so I am blessed.  You are right Fran, we need to focus on the good and remember those who we have lost this season.  That is what life is about...togetherness, love, and peace.  Five pounds or ten can be shed...true love and happy memories never will be.  I love you for reminding me of that.  Sometimes I think I am turning into this vane, stuck on my weight person, and that is not what I want to be.  Much love to everyone.  MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you.  Love Kathleen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 724 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 764 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 999 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 890 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 939 views