OK I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE!!

Kathleen L.
on 6/16/09 1:52 pm - Lawton, OK
HEY LADIES!  How are you all doing?  WHY have we lost touch?  I will fess up...gaining a lil.  Staying at around 143 now.  I am working full time, and have stopped exercising so much.  I think that is what is doing it.  No more size 4 for me...in 6 now.  I am going to nip this in the bud before it gets further.  ARE YOU staying off of here because you have gained to?  COME ON.  We are all in the same boat.  I need all of you!  I miss you.  Let us continue this journey together.  My Dr.'s nurse told me at two years out it is very normal to start gaining some back.  Well, not me.    Please keep in touch...Much love and hugs to all of you :)
frazier
on 6/27/09 8:29 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Hi Kathleen,  I'm still here.  So glad to hear from you!  I have gone up a couple of pounds too.  I live in fear everyday of regaining.  I feel hungry most of the time now.....still head hunger a lot of the time...but I find myself giving in to the temptation a lot of the time too.  I still have all my old bad habits and they keep creeping up  on me.  Got to go to work......keep in touch.  I love to hear from you!  Fran
holly_knott
on 7/11/09 12:06 pm - Sedalia, MO
Hey there.. I weigh 160 now.. I started at 375.. I have been stuck at 160 for like a few months.. I work out sometimes..when I can..I have a gym membership..and pay it every month.. but.. thats not saying a whole lot..cause there was one month I didn't even go..but.. anyways.. I'm starting to figure out the addiction I had to food.. I eat less than 1200 calories in a normal day.. and even then I feel like I eating is the wrongest thing to do.. I still eat though.. I do struggle with wanting to eat a lot.. I just thank God I have a skinny husband..and he only eats like once a day.. so.. I only eat with him.. it helps following his lead.. cause I was the fat girl my whole life with fat girl ways of thinking.. I eat in the middle of the night though.. I hate that.. i don't eat very much obviously.. it still fits into the less than 1200 calories..but I will eat 2 or 3 times in the middle of the night.. It helps now that I get to not wake up with a baby anymore.. so now.. I only wake up once in the middle of the night.. I'm scared to death of being that fat girl again.. and never will.. I love being me now.. but.. do any of you notice how being skinny hurts your bones.. like walking bearfoot hurts.. or sitting on the hard floor.. or going down the waterpark slide bruised my back bone.. and when you hit something.. it like send shocks through your bones.. its crazy.. I have to sleep with a pillow between my knees  because it hurts laying them together.. I never experienced any of this as a fat girl..I have some extra skin..but.. I made out pretty lucky I don't look to horrible. I love that I had the surgery.. I love not being fat anymore..but.. its so hard to not be the fat girl anymore.. especially when it comes to overcoming my addiction to food..
hikerchic
on 7/12/09 1:09 am

Yeah, I am gaining.  Up about 10 lbs.  I am prettty discouraged in all aspects of life and its showing in my eating habits.  I was running as much as 6 miles 4 timesa week, but had an injury and took a week off. Now I can't seem to get back into it because it has been so hot outside.  I am lonely and depressed, my job is not enough to pay the bills and I am struggling. any way I have been drinking soda, BAD,BAD,BAD!

I will get this under control, I have so much to be grateful for and I must always remember that I have lost 120 lbs, I am not in debt up to my eyeballs like so many people, I have a job. I am not in a disfunctional, negative relationship and am free to do as I wish and have no one to worry about but myself. I am doing a half marathon in October and willl have plenty of time to prepare for that when it gets cooler outside.

Hang in there!!!

Lisa

holly_knott
on 7/14/09 11:15 pm - Sedalia, MO
Good luck with that half marathon.. I considered taking up running..but just can't get into it..
TaraWynn
on 7/19/09 8:56 pm, edited 7/19/09 8:57 pm - Midland, MI

Hello,
I have gained about 4 lbs. I stayed steady at about 165 for alomst the whole two years, but now due to prolapsed EVERYTHING cannot exercise very well. I do swim, when there is nobody to see my flapping arms, or I wear a shirt to cover them.
I am for the most part grateful, yeah, lol, I do notice my butt hurts now, and other things that have occured since loosing the weight. I look older  too , which sucks.
I wish I had some support. I have not gone back to my place of surgery since 11 weeks out as they really let me down, but I found support on here for awhile.
I hope everyone is living large (life, not size)!!!!!

I miss your voices.

Tara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 735 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 768 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1009 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 895 views